The Lodge is ideal for small conferences, meetings or team retreats. Our magnificent Victorian building offers you 5-star en-suite activity accommodation of surprising quality.
A really friendly and relaxed atmosphere in a stunning setting, it’s all spotlessly clean and specifically designed to support your event. Our Bio-mass heating system ensures that you are always warm and comfortable.
- Light and attractive conference room for up to 36 people along with two break out rooms
- Range of audio visual aids
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 bedrooms, 12 twin (all en-suite) and 12 single (some with shared en-suite), a total of 36 beds
- Really tasty, locally-sourced, home-cooked food in our licensed dining room
- Guest’s kitchen with unlimited tea and coffee
- Licensed honesty bar
- Large comfortable lounge
- Very efficient drying room
- Plenty of car parking
- Extensive range of waterproof clothing and PPE for loan to your delegates.
Situated in Mid Wales on the edge of the Cambrian Mountains, the Elan Valley is easily accessible. It's around 2 hours from the Midlands, Manchester, Liverpool and Bristol and about 4 hours by road from London.
All activities are virtually on the doorstep so once you get here there is minimal further travel. Our high ropes course, water activities on the reservoir, climbing & abseiling and orienteering forest are all within a few minutes. The Elan Estate has 73sq miles of stunning mountain and moor land so we are not short of space!
All our equipment is the best we can find, it’s in excellent condition and always fit for purpose. Our fleet of modern Land Rovers transport you the short distance to the activity sites.
We have partnered with selected local hotels, the largest has 120 bedrooms. We offer an exciting range of activity programme options so that your event can be tailor made to keep your delegates engaged in the conference process.